You are the front of house, the first voice people hear, the first point of contact when visiting the office, that first impression counts. You are vital to the smooth everyday running of the office. With excellent communication skills and a natural warmth to our clients and visitors, you ensure the 2LK experience starts in the best possible way. Your passion for office management and a sense of pride in how the office should look is your superpower.
Below are some of the things we are looking for; you don’t need to be amazing at all of them!
• You have excellent time management and organisational skills
• You ensure the office space is organised and looks neat and tidy
• You always ensure we are well stocked with snacks, tea/coffee, flowers as well as ensuring stationary supplies are always available
• You’re confident at answering the phone and ensuring emails and messages are taken and actioned in a prompt manner
• You're able to carry out ad-hoc PA tasks for the Directors - organise meetings, travel, lunches etc.
• You are responsible for dealing with office repairs and maintenance contracts
• You are the main point of contact for health and safety, first aid and the fire warden, advising on office policies should they change
• You're creative in helping make our working environment a fun and collaborative space to work
This role is currently part time (9am - 1pm, 5 days a week, office based) with scope to potentially grow in the future.
Relevant experience is desired; however, this does not have to be within a brand experience agency. Wider experiences are always welcome. Our benchmarked salaries are competitive and will reflect your experience and come with a generous benefits package.
We’re a future-focused brand experience agency.
At 2LK, ideas lead and anything’s possible. We’re an ambitious team of thinkers, driven by creativity, fuelled by innovation and bound by the belief that moments matter.
In a fast-moving world, we remain in constant beta - adapting, adopting and always accelerating. We’re habit breakers, inspired by change and fascinated by what’s next.
Everyone at 2LK is empowered and supported to grow; always playing to individuals’ strengths, we take great pride in our people first culture. Our values based around trust, honesty and respect, build real relationships that matter and help create our relentless pursuit of designing award-winning brand experiences.
If the role excites you, you’re committed and feel you can add value to our business, then we’d love to hear from you.