As a digital innovator you understand how a digital experience works. You strive to create best-in-class digital projects, bringing together a balance of visual finesse and cutting-edge technology. You have the confidence and passion to solve any technology-led challenge you are faced with. Keeping up-to-date with the latest digital design trends, you have an active interest in the digital community.
As part of the digital team, you will work on a range of tasks from motion graphics for large-scale displays and interactive environments as well as digital/graphical design for interface and screen-based content. You will keep 2LK’s digital presence up-to-date with case studies and motion identity via the agency website.
Below are some of the things we are looking for; you don’t need to be amazing at all of them.
- Supporting our Digital Design Director in creating and editing visual assets for a multitude of purposes across our client portfolio
- Articulating ideas with sketches, storyboards and style frames
- A solid understanding of graphic composition and typography with an eye for detail
- Able to manage your own projects from pitch to delivery
- Confident with creating ideas and communicating them with the team and occasionally to clients
- Confident in working with partner agencies and production partners
2+ years relevant experience is desired; however, this does not have to be within a brand experience agency. Wider experiences are always welcome. Our benchmarked salaries are competitive and will reflect your experience and come with a generous benefits package.
- The proven ability to work under pressure
- Being open to direction and able to embrace change
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, with excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to illustrate and storyboard
- Outstanding work ethic, character, integrity, and professionalism
- Strong design, communication, and project management skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Embrace and champion 2LKs values and behaviours
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
- Thorough knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Suite, Cinema 4D would be a bonus
- Proficient with Premiere Pro, editing, cutting and basic grading
- A basic understanding of code would be a nice to have, we don’t require code writing skills
We’re a future-focused brand experience agency.
At 2LK, ideas lead and anything’s possible. We’re an ambitious team of thinkers, driven by creativity, fuelled by innovation and bound by the belief that moments matter.
In a fast-moving world, we remain in constant beta - adapting, adopting and always accelerating. We’re habit breakers, inspired by change and fascinated by what’s next.
Everyone at 2LK is empowered and supported to grow; always playing to individuals’ strengths, we take great pride in our people first culture. Our values based around trust, honesty and respect, build real relationships that matter and help create our relentless pursuit of designing award-winning brand experiences.
If the role excites you, you’re committed and feel you can add value to our business, then we’d love to hear from you.