Guiding and empowering a team of experts to execute powerful brand experiences is what you thrive on. You become a trusted advisor to both your clients and your colleagues, ensuring the project is delivered on time, on message and on budget
– you push for flexibility to ensure we add value, whilst having a strong respect
for the process and project management best practice. You are the glue that
holds the team together, face decisions head on, promote accountability,
ensuring your discipline experts have the best framework to provide exemplary award-winning activations.
Below are some of the things we are looking for; you don’t need to be amazing at all of them!
• You have excellent communication and negotiation skills, with an established ability to manage multiple work streams and multiple client relationships
• You are comfortable managing the full budget life cycle, including scoping our resource requirements, negotiating and managing 3rd party spend, reconciling and working with Finance teams
• You are comfortable working alongside all agency disciplines and understand a strategic approach to client management
• You have strong project management skills, focused on delivering best practice
• You have a healthy respect for process - producing detailed project schedules and timelines
• You are comfortable presenting to client, colleagues, and industry peers
• You have a relentless attention to detail
• You are a natural decision maker, and know how to listen and nurture team members and suppliers, to get the best out of the wider project team
• You have an appetite for interrogating supplier recommendations, so we can ensure we are delivering the best possible service for our clients
• You participate in relevant pitches and act as an ambassador for our pedigree in this space.
• You have a strong understanding of on-site best practice.
8+ years relevant experience is desired; however, this does not have to be specifically within a brand experience agency. Wider experiences are always welcome, and we do not expect extensive experience in all the specific areas. An interest in the Tech sector may be an advantage, as this forms our current client base. Our benchmarked salaries are competitive and will reflect your experience and come with a generous benefits package.
We’re a future-focused brand experience agency.
At 2LK, ideas lead and anything’s possible. We’re an ambitious team of thinkers, driven by creativity, fuelled by innovation and bound by the belief that moments matter.
In a fast-moving world, we remain in constant beta - adapting, adopting and always accelerating. We’re habit breakers, inspired by change and fascinated by what’s next.
Everyone at 2LK is empowered and supported to grow; always playing to individuals’ strengths, we take great pride in our people first culture. Our values based around trust, honesty and respect, build real relationships that matter and help create our relentless pursuit of designing award-winning brand experiences.
If the role excites you, you’re committed and feel you can add value to our business, then we’d love to hear from you.