You are the influencer of the agency, it’s your superpower. Supporting day-to-day tactical delivery of communications, campaigns and activities for marketing and new business where required. You inform, inspire and engage the agency team with your ability to develop client and people stories that help support and build our reputation.
Below are some of the things we are looking for; you don’t need to be amazing at all of them!
• You draft and create communications copy and visual material to deliver engaging and creative content for a variety of channels (blogs, social media, website, intranet) and diverse audiences
• You are responsible for planning content calendars and maintaining cadence of social communications
• You have the ability to multi-task competing projects and to prioritize workload; always working at pace and calm under pressure
• You support the Head of Growth in developing and planning communications and marketing activities internally and with external partners
• You support the Head of People & Culture in developing internal communications and communicating recruitment opportunities and updating the HR portal
• You are able to analyse the impact and effectiveness of all communications activities to inform future plans and comms engagement
• You have a natural passion for communications, with keen interest in new technologies, platforms and channels
• You’re an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform client decisions
• You write in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the audience; with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• You have a willingness to learn and develop own experience and qualifications
• You are degree level educated or equivalent working experience
3+ years relevant experience is desired, however this does not have to be with another brand experience agency. Wider experiences are always welcome. Our benchmarked salaries are competitive and will reflect your experience and come with a generous benefits package.
We’re a future-focused brand experience agency.
At 2LK, ideas lead and anything’s possible. We’re an ambitious team of thinkers, driven by creativity, fuelled by innovation and bound by the belief that moments matter.
In a fast-moving world, we remain in constant beta - adapting, adopting and always accelerating. We’re habit breakers, inspired by change and fascinated by what’s next.
Everyone at 2LK is empowered and supported to grow; always playing to individuals’ strengths, we take great pride in our people first culture. Our values based around trust, honesty and respect, build real relationships that matter and help create our relentless pursuit of designing award-winning brand experiences.
If the role excites you, you’re committed and feel you can add value to our business, then we’d love to hear from you.