You are a trusted partner for both clients and colleagues. Successfully managing client expectations and needs within the agency as well as effectively representing and protecting the agency creative and commercial outcomes. Exceptional client service is part of your DNA. You're naturally drawn to building a deep understanding of my client’s business strategy, market, competition and brands allowing me to shape insight driven and meaningful brand experiences. You seek to build trust, respect and confidence with every client interaction in order to deliver the very best work but also secure a deep relationship and pipeline of future projects. You understand how to bring value to a client-agency relationship and develop. You have a keen interest in business development and enjoy being an integral player in prospecting and pitches.
Below are some of the things we are looking for from this role:
• You have excellent communication and negotiation skills, with proven ability to manage multiple work streams and multiple client relationships
• You know how to shape and secure scopes of work with clear and measurable objectives
• You work well with strategists to turn client opportunities into inspiring creative briefs
• You're comfortable navigating growth opportunities and discussing 2LK’s
• You're always an engaging and persuasive presenter
• You have a relentless attention to detail ensuring our work and engagement internally and with clients is accurate and professional
• You understand the need for high comms internally and with clients
• You're a natural manager of stakeholders, ensuring we drive decisions in a smart and collaborative manner internally and with clients
• You have experience of man management and how to listen and nurture team members
• You're passionate about creativity and understand how to work seamlessly and productively with the studio and production
• You have strong commercial acumen. Happily across opportunity mining and conversion, revenue forecasting and comfortable working alongside production to manage proposals, budgeting, procurement, and reconciliation
5+ years relevant experience is desired. Our benchmarked salaries are competitive and will reflect your experience and come with a generous benefits package.
Our offices are located in Farnham, Surrey. We have a flexible working approach to our working week; for this role you would be required to be in the office at least four days a week.
We’re a future-focused brand experience agency.
At 2LK, ideas lead and anything’s possible. We’re an ambitious team of thinkers, driven by creativity, fuelled by innovation and bound by the belief that moments matter.
In a fast-moving world, we remain in constant beta - adapting, adopting and always accelerating. We’re habit breakers, inspired by change and fascinated by what’s next.
Everyone at 2LK is empowered and supported to grow; always playing to individuals’ strengths, we take great pride in our people first culture. Our values based around trust, honesty and respect, build real relationships that matter and help create our relentless pursuit of designing award-winning brand experiences.
If the role excites you, you’re committed and feel you can add value to our business, then we’d love to hear from you.